Great Tights (and other things) at TOTSY.COM


I know it's been a long time since I've posted a blog, so I was excited when I found something "blog-worthy" today! Totsy.com has some of the cutest tights & socks for sale by Jefferies Socks and they are CHEAP! Nina needs some cute tights for the days when "it's a rule to wear a dress" so when I found these I was really excited. I especially love the "Two Step Stripe Tights" pictured above. And get this, they're only $3.50! They have a ton of socks as well and they range from $1.50 to $3.00. Some of the brands for sale are the same ones at high end boutiques I've seen around town, like "Country Kids".  You have 3 days to shop this particular sale, but sizes go fast so don't waste too much time!

While at Totsy.com check out their other sales like "Real Canvas Prints" and "KC Parker by Hartstrings". I LOVE the "Rose Sweater Knit Dress" and the "Two Piece Look Dress". They SCREAM Rosh Hashana services. Click here to go to the sales!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment