TOTSY.COM

 product-thumb-fpo  
 

Even though I'm completely exhausted and should be going to sleep, I made the mistake of checking my email one last time and found a deal that I thought I had to pass along! TOTSY, a designer discount site, is having a sale on some adorable things. The first thing my daughter can't possibly live without is the cutest shirt by PeaceLoveMom. It's the "happy girl" shirt in the picture above - it just reminds me of Nina. :) The other items that I think are great are the nightlights by Kinderglo. These night lights are portable and soft enough for your child to sleep with (they turn off by themselves in 30 minutes)!  They can even change colors continuously if you want them to! What a cool and original baby gift! There is also a sale by SeasonsUV which sells really cute 50++UPF swimwear. I love the ones pictured above. SO ADORABLE! And lastly I love the Sigg water bottles for kids and adults. The prices are unbeatable and they have great looking ones on the site! Besides just the sales I listed, there are a ton more. Check it out. These sales are on for about 2 to 3 days, so if you see something you like, buy it before they sell out.

No comments:

Post a Comment